Kingston microSDHC Card – Class 10 UHS-I
- Improve performance and increase storage on smartphones, tablets, cameras and other portable devices
- UHS-I technology enables higher bus interface speeds to optimize playback and transfer of files
- 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Capacities from 4GB–64GB
- Lifetime warranty, free technical support
Get more out of your mobile world.
In capacities ranging from 4GB–64GB, microSDHC/SDXC cards offer higher storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games — more of everything you need in today’s mobile world. The microSDHC and microSDXC cards allow you to maximise today’s revolutionary mobile devices. Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards use a speed “class” rating that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC/SDXC.
- Class 4 — minimum data transfer rates of 4MB/s. Great for point-and-shoot cameras, game consoles and other devices with SDHC support.
- Class 10 UHS-I — minimum data transfer rates of 10MB/s. Great for HD Video recordings.
Identical in physical size to a standard microSD card, the microSDHC and microSDXC cards are designed to comply with the SD Card Specification and are recognised only by microSDHC or microSDXC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC/SDXC cards together with the included adapter**.To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC, microSDXC or SDHC/SDXC logos on host devices (e.g., phones, tablets and cameras).
Wherever you find yourself in the mobile world, you can rely on Kingston’s microSDHC/SDXC cards. All cards are 100 per cent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Features / Benefits
- Compliant — with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile — when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible — with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Capacities* 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- microSDHC/SDXC card dimensions 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD adapter dimensions 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- High-speed class rating – Class 4: 4MB/s minimum data transfer rate – Class 10 UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperature -25°C to 85°C
- torage temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Warranty/support lifetime warranty†, free technical support